Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 parts rosemary-infused vodka
- 1/2 part pear puree
- 1/2 part lemon juice
- 1/4 part almond syrup
- 3/4 part cranberry juice (optional)
- sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.