The cocktail is a great mix of simple flavors and is perfectly refreshing for those long days watching some exciting tennis action. It is also up for interpretation and opens up nicely with a variety of Chambord substitutes with a suggested blackberry cordial or cherry brandy being two of the many amazing possibilities. You may also be tempted to skip the melon ball garnish, but it is the perfect finishing touch and almost necessary.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/4 parts Grey Goose Vodka
- fresh squeezed lemonade
- 1/2 part Chambord or premium raspberry liqueur
- crushed ice
- honeydew melon balls for garnish
- Fill chilled highball glass with crushed ice and add vodka.
- Top with lemonade to just below the rim and then add Chambord.
- Garnish with honeydew melon balls.
Recipe Courtesy: Nick Mautone for Grey Goose Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.