Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Pour a splash of lemoncello into a frozen cocktail glass.
- Swirl the liqueur around in the glass until all surfaces are coated.
- Shake the vodka in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Throw away any excess lemoncello in the glass.
- Strain the shaken vodka into the coated cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.