Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- Fill a highball glass with ice and add vodka.
- Float the blue curacao slowly on top, trying to minimize the mixing of the liquids.
- Float the sambuca on top in the same manner
- Float the cream on the very top using the back of a barspoon.
- Stir delicately, but not too much to ruin the "jellyfish" effect.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.