If you enjoy the occasional piece of key lime pie, then you have got to try this martini. It is a sweet, fruity mix of pineapple and lime backed up by vanilla vodka and triple sec and it is quite delicious. As one reader said in the reviews, it is almost too good, so consider yourself warned and enjoy!
The really interesting aspect is the graham cracker rim which finishes off the pie experience perfectly.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime cordial
- 1/2 lime
- Crushed graham crackers for rimming
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with finely crushed graham crackers.
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice and lime cordial into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the cocktail glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.