If you like key lime pie, or if you have never tried it and the name just sounds intriguing, you have got to try this Martini. Its fruity mix and wonderful texture is, as one reviewer said it, almost too good.
The really interesting aspect is the graham cracker rim which soothes the intensity of the flavors of the drink.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- 2 1/2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce lime cordial
- 1/2 lime
- Crushed graham crackers for rimming
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with finely crushed graham crackers.
- Pour the vodka, triple sec, pineapple juice and lime cordial into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into the shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the cocktail glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.