I named this cocktial the LAX Cocktail because I created it using the Absolut Los Angeles and X-Rated Fusion. It ended up being a nice, fruity drink that allowed both spirits to shine in the mix.
The lime juice and orange bitters just kind of sealed the deal which ended up being a fruity menagerie of blueberry, acai berry, acerola cherry, pomegranate, mango, blood orange, passion fruit, lime and orange. It may sound like just another fruit-filled martini but it is in no way overly sweet or syrupy like other cocktails tend to be.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Absolut Los Angeles
- 3/4 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Drop a maraschino cherry in the glass for a garnish.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.