Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce strawberry, vanilla or clear vodka
- 1/2 ounce white crème de cacao
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- Scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup ice
- Strawberry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled margarita glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
If the mix is too thick, add berries or milk; too thin, add ice or ice cream.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.