The Mad Eye Martini is a fantastic Halloween cocktail with a gruesome eyeball garnish. The drink itself has that beautiful pale blue color, signature of Hpnotiq and the flavor is as pleasant as can be with the lychee accent. Creating the garnish is an art and may take a bit of practice to get the right look, but it's a fun little project to work on and have prepared before your monster mash.
- 1/2 oz Hpnotiq liqueur
- 1 oz super premium vodka
- 2 oz lychee juice
- For Eyeball Garnish:
- 1 canned grade AA lychee in syrup, drained
- 1/4 tsp cherry, strawberry or raspberry preserves
- 1 blueberry
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Lychee Eyeball Garnish:
- Dry lychee and fill with preserves
- Place blueberry, blossom end facing out, into the cavity.
- Skewer with cocktail pick (search for Halloween theme picks or picks that look like a miniature ice pick for the full affect).