Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part 42 Below Manuka Honey Vodka
- 1/2 part Benedictine
- 1 part pear juice
- 4 figs, finely chopped
- pinch of cinnamon
- half an egg yolk
- nutmeg for garnish
- Muddle the figs and cinnamon in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the vodka, Benedictine and pear juice.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the egg yolk.
- Shake vigorously (moreso than usual to ensure the egg is thoroughly mixed).
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a dusting of nutmeg.
Recipe Courtesy: 42 Below Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.