Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 ounce Skyy Infusions Citrus Vodka
- 1/2 ounce elderflower liqueur
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Sugar for rimming
- Melon ball for garnish
- Rim a chilled cocktail glass with sugar.
- Pour the liquids into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
- Garnish with a melon ball.
Recipe Courtesy: Midori Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.