Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 ounce Skyy Vodka
- 3 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 6 Basil Leaves, gently torn in half, ( to release oils)
- Raspberry for garnish
- In a chilled shaker glass, add all the above ingredients.
- Add ice, shake for 15 seconds, strain into a collins glass.
- Garnish with a basil leaf and one raspberry sitting in front of basil in glass.
Recipe Courtesy: Victoria D'Amato Moran for Midori Liqueur
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.