This cocktail is a pure autumnal delight. The Manuka and Maple Sour is an excellent display of 42 Below Manuka Honey vodka and maple syrup, served up with a little lemon and bitters. It's the perfect example of what a true cocktail needs: base, sweet, sour and bitter.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part 42 Below Honey Vodka
- 1/2 part maple syrup
- 2/3 part lemon juice
- Dash of bitters
- Lemon zest and orange peel for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with lemon zest and an orange peel.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.