If you want to try rimming this glass, I found it best to wet the rim with the coffee liqueur (although the chocolate liqueur was okay), then dip it in the sugar. If you really want to go over the top with it, use a flavored sugar rimmer like Cocktail Candy's chocolate or coffee sugars.
**Since publishing this recipe Starbucks liqueurs have been discontinued, however you can substitute another coffee liqueur for it.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Starbucks Coffee Liqueur**
- 1/2 part chocolate liqueur
- 1 part Absolut Vanilia vodka
- White chocolate and sugar for rimming
- Rim a cocktail glass with white chocolate and sugar.
- Pour the liqueurs and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into the prepared glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.