If you are a pineapple fan you are going to like this Paradijs cocktail. The name is a Dutch meaning what you may think - "paradise" - and hints at the Van Gogh Vodka's home. The drink really is paradise and in paradise simple is best. You cannot get much easier than combining the company's pineapple vodka with pineapple juice and soda. I really like the touch of the strawberries because there does have to be another element to break up the pineapple and if you're so inclined, muddling
the berries works and is much easier than the back of a bar spoon (although they will stain a wood muddler).
- Cut two strawberries into small pieces and place in a mixing glass.
- Use back of spoon to crush strawberries.
- Add ice and Van Gogh Pineapple Vodka, pineapple juice and shake.
- Pour into a rocks glass and add a splash of soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Recipe Courtesy: Van Gogh Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.