For a garnish with this drink you can either use ground cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on top or a spiraled orange peel. Either way you decide to finish it off, this Martini is sure to be a hit at your holiday gatherings.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 ounce Van Gogh Pomegranate Vodka
- 3/4 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce orange juice
- Splash of lemon juice
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
- Granulated sugar for garnish
- Spiraled orange rind for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with either cinnamon and sugar or an orange twist.
Recipe Courtesy: Van Gogh Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.