Either of the recommended garnishes will finish the cocktail off perfectly, but I've also found that cutting a slit in a piece of mint chocolate fudge and mounting it on the rim of the glass gets a little more attention and is the ultimate indulgence.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 parts Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 part peppermint schnapps
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- 1/2 part cream
- Candy cane or peppermint patty for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
- Strain into rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with candy cane or peppermint patty.
Recipe Courtesy: Grey Goose Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.