Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Sobieski Vanilia Vodka
- 5 cranberries
- Pinch pumpkin spice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- In the bottom of a mixing glass, muddle the cranberries and spice in the simple syrup and lemon juice.
- Then add remaining ingredients and dry shake.
- Then add ice and shake again.
- Strain into chilled martini glass and add 3 floating cranberries for garnish.
Recipe Courtesy: Jonathan Pogash for Sobieski Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.