Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 parts Grey Goose La Poire vodka
- 1/4 parts Disaronno Amaretto liqueur
- 1/4 parts simple syrup
- 1/2 part lemon juice
- Pear slice for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
- Strain into martini glass and garnish with pear slice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.