Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Grey Goose La Poire vodka
- 1 part pumpkin butter
- 1/2 part triple sec
- 1/2 part simple syrup
- Pinch each of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger
- Grated nutmeg and apple chip for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of the shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with nutmeg and an apple chip.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.