The Pumpkin Martini has long been a favorite cocktail for fall and there are a number of ways to make one. This is a simple recipe that uses vanilla vodka with cream and pumpkin liqueurs.
There are a number of pumpkin liqueurs available that rotate in and out seasonally, but if you cannot find one, use a pumpkin spice syrup or pumpkin puree as a substitute.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1/2 ounce cream liqueur
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 tsp whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
- Pour the cream liqueur and vodka into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.
- Shake again.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with a teaspoon of whipped cream.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.