One thing I have to note about the recipe is that the finger-dipping simple syrup is not the most sanitary and clean hands are a must. What I do recommend is using the standard rimming method, place the cinnamon-sugar in a shallow dish and dip the rim. For the cinnamon sugar, I found it best to mix 2 parts sugar with 1 part ground cinnamon.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 parts Grey Goose La Poire Vodka
- 1/2 part Allspice Dram
- 1/2 part Licor 43
- 3/4 part simple syrup
- 1 heaping teaspoon pumpkin butter
- 3/4 part of lemon juice
- Cinnamon sugar for rimming
- Apple chip for garnish
- Dip your finger into the simple syrup and rub the outside lip of the [cocktail] glass in the cinnamon sugar.
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into prepared glass and garnish.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.