Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Three Olives Root Beer Vodka
- 1/2 oz amaretto liqueur
- Melon-ball sized scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Shake the vodka and amaretto with ice.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Float a small scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.