Recipe makes 2 drinks.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 2 Cocktails
- 3 parts Grey Goose L'Orange flavored vodka
- 2 parts peach brandy
- 2 parts Southern sweet iced tea
- 2 parts fresh lime juice
- 2 rose petals for garnish
- Chambord for floating
- Add first four ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the outside of shaker is frosted and beaded with sweat.
- Strain into two rocks glasses filled with crushed ice.
- Pour Chambord so that it floats on the top of the drink.
- Garnish drink with rose petals.
Recipe Courtesy: Grey Goose Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.