Does it taste like the candy bar it is named for? It's as close as you might be able to get, but one thing's for sure, if you are in the mood for the ultimate dessert cocktail, the Snickertini is a great choice.
It has a little chocolate, almond, and cream, but the feature ingredient is Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka. It is a spectacular vodka, unlike any other currently on the market and is one of those that just melts in your mouth just like this drink - wait, wrong chocolate candy - you get the point, though.
Prep Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 4 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1/2 ounce Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces Van Gogh Dutch Caramel Vodka
- 1/2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1/2 ounce amaretto
- Splash of cream
- Caramel and chocolate sauce for glass decoration
- Drizzle a thin line of both caramel and chocolate sauce on the inside of a rocks glass and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Combine all ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake with ice.
- Pour entire contents of shaker into the prepared glass and add straw.
Recipe Courtesy: Van Gogh Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.