Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 part Midori Melon Liqueur
- 1 part SKYY Vodka
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Chocolate syrup
- Chocolate dipped orange slice for garnish
- Draw a chocolate web into a martini glass.
- Place in freezer and chill for a ghostly effect.
- Shake all ingredients and strain into glass.
- For a blood effect, drizzle grenadine down the side of the glass.
- Garnish with a chocolate dipped orange slice.
Recipe Courtesy: Mixologist Victoria D’Amato-Moran for Midori
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.