Prep Time: 24 hours, 3 minutes
Total Time: 24 hours, 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Square One Organic Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Luxardo maraschino liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Spa Nectar (recipe below)
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 4-5 fresh mint leaves, cut into strips
- Cucumber slice or lemon twist for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice, adding a few cucumber slices from the spa nectar.
- Shake vigorously for 1 minute.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cucumber slice or lemon twist.
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and sliced thinly (preferably English Cucumber)
- 1 1/4 cup Madhava Organic Agave Nectar (may substitute simple syrup for a less sweet cocktail)
- 1 tsp fresh, minced ginger
- Place the ingredients in a glass jar.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and let stand overnight in refrigerator to allow flavors to marry before use.
- Store in refrigerator.
Recipe Courtesy: Square One Organic Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.