- 1 ounce Absinthe Mata Hari
- 1 ounce orange flavored vodka
- 1 ounce Hiram Walker Black Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 ounce Champagne
- raspberry for garnish
- Combine Absinthe, vodka, and black raspberry liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake thoroughly and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with a raspberry.
Recipe Courtesy: Absinthe Mata Hari
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.