- 1 ounce ginger simple syrup (recipe below)
- 2 ounces Stolichnaya vodka
- Squeeze of a fresh lime
- Club soda
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice.
- Top with a splash of club soda.
Ginger Simple Syrup:
- Peel 2 inches of fresh ginger.
- Simmer with 3/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup water for 5 minutes to infuse flavor.
- Remove ginger.
- Bottle and chill.
Recipe Courtesy: Stolichnaya Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.