Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Finlandia Lime Vodka
- 4 ounce tomato juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh horseradish
- Splash of steak sauce
- Splash of hot sauce
- For eyeball ice cube garnish:
- green olive with pimento
- Build the liquid ingredients in a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Stir well.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with a prepared eyeball by floating it in the drink, skewering it on a cocktail pick or sticking it with a stirring fork.
For Radish Eyeball Ice Cube Garnish:
- Peel radishes, leaving thin streaks of red skin on to represent blood vessels.
- Using the tip of the vegetable peeler, or a small, knife, carefully scoop out a small hole in each radish, roughly the size of an olive.
- Stuff a green olive, pimiento side out, in each hole.
- Place one radish eyeball in each section of an empty ice cube tray.
- Pare the radishes down a bit to fit, if necessary.
- Fill the tray with water and freeze overnight.
Recipe Courtesy: Finlandia Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.