Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Van Gogh Acai-Blueberry Vodka
- 1/2 ounce Chambord
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce cranberry juice
- Fresh blueberries for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a few fresh blueberries.
Recipe Courtesy: Van Gogh Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.