Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Van Gogh Melon Vodka
- 2 cucumber slices, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 Strawberry, halved
- Splash of soda water
- Place one cucumber slice and strawberry into a mixing glass.
- Muddle and add Van Gogh Melon Vodka and ice.
- Shake vigorously and pour into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Top with soda water and garnish with a cucumber slice.
Recipe Courtesy: Van Gogh Vodka
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.