Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 2/3 ounces Sonnema VodkaHERB
- 1/3 ounce dry vermouth
- 2 slices cucumber
- 1 slice cucumber for garnish
- Muddle the cucumber in a cocktail shaker.
- Add the dry vermouth, vodka and ice.
- Shake well.
- Double strain into an ice-chilled cocktail glass.
Recipe Courtesy: Sonnema VodkaHERB
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.