Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 ounces cream
- White chocolate shavings for garnish
- Pour the vodka, Godiva and cream into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a well-chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with white chocolate shavings.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.