Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 2 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 5 ounces pineapple juice
- 7-Up (or other lemon-lime soda)
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- In a blender, whiz the vodka, strawberries, sugar and pineapple juice together.
- Pour the mix equally into two highball glasses.
- Top with 7-Up.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Recipe Courtesy: Metro Marche
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.