This Raspberry Truffle is the ultimate dessert cocktail
. It's a scrumptious mix of coffee and raspberry flavors, mixed with premium vodka and topped with a generous supply of whipped cream, it's the perfect ending to an elegant dinner, or anytime you have a super-sweet tooth.
- 1 oz Blue Ice American Vodka
- 3/4 oz Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 3/4 oz Chambord raspberry liqueur
- fresh whipped cream
- Pour the vodka, Kahlua and chambord into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled, 8 ounce cocktail glass or tall wine glass.
- Top with a pile of fresh whipped cream.