The Bottom Line
- Refreshing, natural, blended fruit flavor.
- Portion of sales donated to Green Way LA.
- Excellent potential for cocktails.
- Limited edition
- Limited edition vodka infused with acai berry, acerola cherry, pomegranate and blueberry.
- Distilled in Ahus, Sweden
- Imported by Absolut Spirits Co.
- 40% alc/vol (80 proof)
- Retails for around $20/750ml bottle
- Released in July, 2008
- $250,000 of sales donated to Green Way LA
Guide Review - Absolut Los Angeles Vodka
Very fruity, potent aroma with the blueberry and pomegranate mixing for a bright introduction. Burnt fruit entry leading to a richly fruit concoction that swells on the palate. Here all of the fruits mix and swirl with one after another making it's own debut. The finish is nice, subtle and quick.
In keeping with the "city" philosophy of philanthropy Absolut plans to donate $250,000 of the vodka's sales to Green Way LA. This organization concentrates on restoring the nature and natural of the city through a Green Streets initiative.
Absolut LA Cocktails: