The Bottom Line
- Natural acai-blueberry flavor.
- Great for creating deep purple cocktails.
- Mixes with a variety of other fruit flavors very nicely
- Neutral grain vodka infused with acai blueberry
- Distilled in Schiedam, Holland by Royal Dirkzwager Distilleries
- Imported by Luctor International, LLC, Orlando, Florida
- 35% alc/volume (70 proof)
- Retail for around $28/750ml bottle
Guide Review - Van Gogh Acai Blueberry Vodka
The taste of this vodka is excellent, but I also am in love with the deep purple-blue color of the spirit and the possibility that this spirit brings to the rainbow of drinks we can make. So you have real acai-blueberry flavors with a stunning hue and the drink possibilities open up. Also, there is the Very Berry Cosmo, which blows the "Cosmo" Cosmopolitan out of the water, and the Twisted Berry. The point is that blueberry lovers can now rejoice!
The nose opens with natural blueberries, just like those beauties in the produce section, with a sweetness that is entrapping. The palate has Van Gogh's signature oil and a touch of alcohol that is perfectly covered by the sweet acai. It finishes clean with a full, quick blueberry that is simply delightful.