As the summer months begin the fade into the cooler days of fall, new and comforting flavors begin to emerge in cocktails. Apples, cinnamon and good quality whiskey are a perfect combination on an crisp autumn day and the Autumn Wind cocktail is not only easy to prepare but also sure to please even the pickiest of cocktail drinkers.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 oz Jameson Irish whiskey
- 1 oz Hiram Walker Original Cinn Schnapps
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 3 oz good quality apple cider
- In a double rocks glass (also known as a bucket), add first three ingredients.
- Add ice.
- Pour apple cider over the the ice. Stir briefly to blend. Serve.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.