Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounce bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounce apricot brandy
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a skewered orange slice and cherry flag.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.