Canadian Club 12 is a premium version of the famous Canadian whisky, Canadian Club. Aged in re-charred barrels, this is a fuller bodied and smoother whisky with notes of oak and toffee. Fans of the classic Manhattan cocktail may enjoy this version of the cocktail which features the richness of Canadian Club 12 offset with Angostura bitters and sweet vermouth.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Canadian Club Classic 12 Whisky
- 2/3 ounce sweet vermouth
- Dash Angostura bitters
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour in the whisky and sweet vermouth and add dash of bitters.
- Shake vigorously and then strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with cherry and serve.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.