With the Kentucky Derby approaching fast this year, many people choose to celebrate with bourbon and Min Juleps. If you feel like something a little different this year, why not try this easy Derby Tea recipe that features bourbon-of-the-year Old Forester, a splash of Tuaca, iced tea and lemon? It is easy to make, quick and sure to keep crowds happy.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Old Forester Signature bourbon
- 1/2 oz Tuaca liqueur
- 4 oz freshly brewed iced tea
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Add first two ingredients to a double rocks glass.
- Add ice.
- Fill with ice tea and stir to incorporate.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge and serve.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.