Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 parts bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 parts Hiram Walker Original Cinn Schnapps
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- Fill with hot apple cider
- Green apple slice dipped in hot caramel or cinnamon stick for garnish
- Pour the bourbon, schnapps, and lemon juice into an Irish coffee glass or mug.
- Stir well.
- Fill with hot apple cider.
- Garnish with the green apple or a cinnamon stick.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.