Knob Creek bourbon is a fantastic whiskey to mix into specialty cocktails. The Horses Neck contrasts the rich, full bodied flavor of Knob Creek with ginger beer and lemon peel. This is a great summertime cocktail that's easy to make and sure to please a crowd. Whip up a batch at your next barbecue.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Knob Creek bourbon
- Dash Fee Bros. Aromatic bitters
- 4 ounces spicy ginger beer
- Peel of a whole lemon (aka horse's neck)
- Combine Knob Creek and bitters in a highball glass with the lemon peel.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Jiggle glass.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.