Knob Creek bourbon is a fantastic whiskey to mix into specialty cocktails. The Knob Creek Old Fashioned cocktail is a classic thats both rich and flavorful. This is a great summertime cocktail thats easy to make and sure to please a crowd. Whip up a batch at your next barbecue.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Knob Creek bourbon
- 1/4-1/2 ounce rich simple syrup to taste (2 parts sugar to 1 part water)
- Dash Fee brothers Aromatic bitters
- Lemon peel garnish
- Stir together Knob Creek, simple syrup and bitters.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.