Knob Creek bourbon is a fantastic whiskey to mix into specialty cocktails. The perfect Manhattan cocktail features both dry vermouth as well as sweet vermouth, making this a sophisticated tipple. This is a great summertime cocktail that's easy to make and sure to please a crowd. Whip up a batch at your next barbecue.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces Knob Creek bourbon
- 1/2 ounce sweet vermouth
- 1/2 ounce dry vermouth
- Dash bitters
- Maraschino cherry garnish
- Fill mixing glass with ice.
- Add Knob Creek, vermouths and bitters.
- Stir and strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.