With Superbowl XLV looking to be the greatest Superbowl ever played and featuring two of the National Football League's most iconic teams in the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Green Bay Packers, whiskey fans will have a lot to cheer about on February 6th. Makers Mark bourbon has created this Steelers Cider as a quick, easy winter warmer to share with friends and family during the big game. Give it a try and root your team to victory this year!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 Cocktails
- 8 ounces Makers Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- 32 ounces apple cider
- 6 cloves
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Combine Makers Mark bourbon and cider in a medium saucepan.
- Add lemon, cloves, allspice and cinnamon sticks.
- Heat over medium-high heat until almost the surface of the liquid begins to bubble.
- Pour into an Irish coffee glass.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.