Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
Yield: 1 Large Pitcher
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups lemonade
- 4 black tea bags
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Wild Turkey Bourbon
- 1 1/2 cups American Honey Liqueur
- In a large saucepan, boil 2 cups water.
- Remove from heat; add 4 teabags of black tea.
- Steep 8 minutes; discard teabags.
- Add 2 cups cold water and lemonade; transfer to pitcher and chill.
- Add fresh basil leaves. Using a wooden spoon, crush basil until fragrant.
- Stir in Wild Turkey Bourbon and American Honey.
- Serve over ice.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.