To celebrate the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day, some of the most influential female mixologists in the country collaborated with Compass Box whiskies to produce some cocktails worthy of celebrating women's accomplishments during the last 100 years. Famed NYC mixologist Erin Williams of Hush Cocktails Inc. has created the Alice Paul cocktail celebrating the champion of women's suffrage. Combining Compass Box whiskies with fig preserves and champagne, this cocktail is both sophisticated and easy to prepare.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 1 1/2 ounces Compass Box Spice Tree whisky
- 1/2 ounce Compass Box Orangerie whisky
- 1/2 Tablespoon fig preserves
- 2 dashes bitters
- 1/8 ounce Compass Box Peat Monster whisky (to rinse glass)
- Orange twist (garnish)
- In a stemmed Champagne flute, add Compass Box Peat Monster, swirl to coat the glass and pour excess whisky out.
- Add first four ingredients to Champagne flute.
- Stir to combine.
- Top with Champagne.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.