Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 oz Yamazaki 12 year old whiskey
- 6 oz Apple Cider
- Fresh cinnamon
- Cinnamon stick and apple slices for garnish
- Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into an ice filled old-fashioned glass.
- Dust with fresh cinnamon.
- Garnish with 2 apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.