This is a simple, easy and delicious cocktail that is quick to produce and lends itself well to making at home. Orange juice, bourbon, and Solerno blood orange liqueur combine to create a sophisticated cocktail that is far more than the sum of its parts. Try this during the winter months for a quick dose of Italian sunshine when you need it most.
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 3/4 ounce Solerno blood orange liqueur
- 1/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- In a mixing glass, combine the all ingredients.
- Add ice. Shake vigorously.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Serve.
Would you like to receive cocktail tips and recipes every week? Sign up for the free cocktail newsletter and recipe of the week here and get the latest edition sent directly to your email.